November 6, 2010

Updates!

Here's a picture of me at 35 weeks, I'm 36 now, but I think I look exactly the same :) haha. Also, notice the flower? That's Ellie's. Isn't it so cute?
I went for an appointment today and normally they're pretty quick. But today they freaked me out and had me hooked up to a machine that listened to our little girl's heart beat and then we had to do an ultrasound because I was measuring small. After all the worry (about 45 minutes worth) the doctor comes in and says, well everything looks perfect! You can go! I was grateful for the news, but it would have been nice to not have the 45 minutes of worry. She weighs about 5lbs 8 ounces and is measuring around 35 weeks. I knew she would be little because Tristan and I aren't too big so I wasn't surprised that she's measuring a little small. My stomach is a little small also for being 9 months, that's why they did all the extra stuff to begin with. But I'm happy to report Ellie is doing very well.


Sunday was my last day working for Teton House, so I wanted to post a picture of my Favorite resident, Colleen. She's the sweetest. She made me a quilt for Ellie and everything! She's so sweet. I'm going to miss her the most of everyone. She was like my mom (since mine's in California, love you Mom!). I would always put her in her chair after helping her use the restroom or something and she would say, "Markie, don't be lifting anything, I don't want anything to happen to your baby!" Haha, she's so sweet.

Tristan and I are just finishing up the semester, trying to prepare as much as we can for Ellie!


1 comment:

  1. You're so cute and that flower is adorable! That's funny that she's weighing in small because I thought you looked pretty big when I saw that picture- in a good way, of course. ;) But I guess if you're little too then proportionally that lines up. Cant wait to meet her! Where are you going for Christmas? Scott's coming home with me the first few days and I really want you to meet him!

    ReplyDelete