June 3, 2013

Three Months

My boy is three months old as of June 1st!
No stats this month since he doesn't have a doctor's appointment until next month.

He wears size 3 diapers! To give you a little perspective, I barely switched Ellie from size 3 to size 4 six months ago. This kid blows out like nobody's biz and I can't figure out what the deal is. I've moved him up and he still does it. The diapers don't seem big, they fit really well. He just has some intense poos I guess (and his gas is still loud... so funny).

He is so bald. Much balder than Ellie was. The little hair that he had when he was born has fallen out. I think he's going to be blonde because his eyebrows and eyelashes and so light and the hair that he does have atop his noggin is blonde. I love you bald Caleb.

His sleep patterns have been a little nutso. A few weeks ago he slept 8-10 hours straight for 10 days. More recently, he's been doing 5-7. I prefer the 10 hours, but I can handle it. Ellie was sleeping 8 hours straight at this point (actually since she was 2 months). We still swaddle nice and tight and he's still in the pack-and-play in our bedroom. I'd like him to move to Ellie's, but I'm not going to do that until he's sleeping through the night.


He loves his paci still, for the most part. He's also started sucking on his fist, which I think is cute and hilarious when he tries to put his whole fist in his mouth.

He's still a nursing champ. Every 2-3 hours during the day. I try to give him a bottle every few weeks just to make sure he doesn't forget how to use them in case I need to go somewhere. He does pretty well with them, but the milk has to be super warm or else he won't have anything to do with it. Ellie would take the milk cold if she had too, she didn't mind.

He wears size 3-6 months mainly, with a few six month items. He's really tall, and a little chunky too. I love it. Whenever I tell someone he's 3 months they always say "he's so big!". Yes. Yes he is.
(Tristan put that ball on his head and then sent me the picture. What a cool daddio)

He smiles all the time, but especially in the morning when he first wakes up, if you change his diaper, and right after feeding him. He's laughed quite a few times too, I am so in love. He's still such a super good baby. He loves being rocked, held, and swung. He's very transparent and easy to figure out why he's upset. It's either one of three things: he's poopy and needs a change, he's hungry, or he's tired.  


Love my Caleb boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment