August 11, 2012

Yellowstone Trip


Since we're leaving Idaho, and I've never been to Yellowstone, we knew we had to go! Tristan's already been, and mostly everyone I know has gone, except me! It was definitely worth the two hour drive. Mainly to say I've "been there" and "saw that". I had so much fun with my little family!

Waiting for the show! We had gooood seats.
We got there with perfect timing, we only had to wait like 30 minutes.  
Pretty cool, right? 
The wind was blowing towards us so we got some of the delicious sulfur mist on us.
 Love my babes!

I wish I would have gotten a picture of the whole family, but I'm always too scared to ask someone. Plus, the chance of me picking someone who spoke English was remote, so many foreigners!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Did you go to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone? That's the coolest spot in the park

    ReplyDelete